We can help you choose the right life insurance plan in Washington.
It is important to understand the three types of life insurance policies available in Washington.
- Term Life: Provides protection for a specific time frame, for instance, 20 years. It is generally less expensive than a Whole Life policy. Frequently, term life insurance can be changed to a permanent policy.
- Whole Life: This is a form of life insurance that remains in force your entire lifetime (as long as you pay our premiums). It is important to note that whole life policies can be an investment as they build value over time.
- Universal Life: Universal life insurance has flexible premiums but can also build value like the whole life policy which earns through an interest rate that changes occasionally.
To find out more about life insurance and what policy may be best for you, contact a licensed agent today at Cross Insurance Agency at Olympia – 360-438-6708 or Centralia – 360-330-2088.
For an immediate quote, contact Mark Henry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions about Life Insurance
How are life insurance premiums calculated?
The two primary factors for life insurance calculations are age and gender. The next would be how much of a death benefit you are requesting.
What does life insurance do?
Life insurance is a type of insurance that pays out to the beneficiary upon the named insured dies. There are different types of life insurance that do different things, so talk to an agent about what is best for your situation.
What are the four types of life insurance and how do I decide which one is right for me?
The four main types of life insurance are whole (permanent) life, term life, universal life and variable life. To decide what option is best for your situation, speak to a licensed life insurance agent and discuss your reasons for wanting life insurance and they can explain all the differences between the plans so you can select the plan that is right for you.
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Ask our licensed agents about exclusive bundling discounts!
FROM OUR BLOG
- The Complete Guide to Home and Auto Insurance during Freezing WeatherSeptember 24, 2021 - 9:46 am
- Auto Insurance, Renters Insurance & Discounts for Your College StudentSeptember 24, 2021 - 5:44 am
- Protecting your RV, boat, ATV, and motorcycle year-round – Our complete PNW guideSeptember 16, 2021 - 4:55 am