Protection from Mother Nature – Earthquake Insurance in Olympia & Centralia,WA
Did you know that almost the entire United States is prone to earthquakes? The West Coast of the U.S. is especially prone with the likelihood of nearly a 70 percent chance of a 6.7 earthquake or larger. The East, a 40-60 percent chance and the Midwest has a 40 percent+ chance! Protect your home with an earthquake insurance policy!
Earthquake insurance is insurance for your property that pays you in the event of an earthquake that causes damage to the property. The typical homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover earthquake loss.
Most earthquake insurance policies feature a high deductible, such as 15 percent + of the value of the total insured value of the home, which makes this type of insurance useful if the entire home is destroyed, but not useful if the home is merely damaged. Rates for earthquake insurance vary greatly based off of earthquake maps. Rates can also vary greatly depending what your home is made out of. Wood homes withstand earthquakes better than homes made of brick.
To learn more about what earthquake insurance covers and what isn’t covered, please call our offices today at Olympia – 360-438-6708 or Centralia – 360-330-2088 for a free, no obligation quote.
1914 4th Street Marysville, WA 98270 (360) 659-3970
2745 Martin Way E #A Olympia, WA 98506 (360) 438-6708
102 E First St Port Angeles, WA 98506 (360) 457-4441
8031 Pacific Ave Tacoma, WA 98408 (253) 475-5313
1217 NE 99th St #102 Vancouver WA 98665 (360) 993-4780
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Ask our licensed agents about exclusive bundling discounts!