Personal Lines Account Manager
Mission of the Personal Lines Account Manager
To serve and grow the book of clients assigned to you by providing extraordinary service, educating the customer, identifying revenue growth opportunities and generating referrals. Account Executives focus on growth within their current book of business while also backing up their co-workers.
Personal Lines Account Manager Requirements
• Minimum 2-3 years P&C experience preferred
• Full Time position (Work from Home may be available to qualified candidate)
• Proficient in usage of the computer & technology, voip phone systems, virtual meetings, etc
• Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
• Knowledge in CMS Hawksoft a plus
Desired Outcomes of this Role
- Maintain a running 90 day average retention of 93% on their book of business. Retention is based on the number of policies up for renewal in a given month vs. the number of cancelled policies that were processed that month.
- Generating additional revenue on the book of business in the form of increased coverage, account rounding, adding policy features and generating referrals for new business.
- Conducting account reviews
- Provide outstanding inbound service on claims, billing questions and endorsements
- Transfer minor work to the Customer Service Representative
- Sell & Write a minimum premium per month. Follow the new business sales process
- Work to support the marketing and branding team in the following ways
- Other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
Benefits: Dental Benefits, $250 SWAG/year, Performance Based Compensation, Carrier Incentives
|Efficiency||Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.|
|Honesty/Integrity||Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is easy.|
|Organized & Planning||Plans, organizes and schedules in a productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.|
|Aggressiveness||Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.|
|Follow-Through||Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.|
|Intelligence||Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.|
|Persistence||Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.|
|Proactivity||Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.|
|Flexibility/Adaptability||Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.|
|Calm Under Pressure||Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.|
|Enthusiasm||Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.|
|Work Ethic||Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.|
|High standards||Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.|
|Openness to Criticism and Ideas||Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.|
|Listening Skills||Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.|
|Communication||Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.|
|Teamwork||Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.|
|Persuasion||Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.|
One of the principles of the agency is to raise your hand if you need help. If there is a week you are struggling to complete your outcomes, please raise your hand so we can help you prioritize. Also, since you are in sales, the more you work the more you earn. Plan accordingly!